Bus Services at Dublin Airport
More than 1,000 buses and coaches access Dublin Airport on a daily basis, allowing incoming and outgoing passengers to connect between the airport and many locations across Dublin and greater Ireland.
Travel by bus is one of the most affordable means of public transport in Ireland. For passengers landing at Dublin Airport with luggage in tow, options are limited to certain airport shuttles, which are outfitted to accommodate bags as well as passengers. A greater variety of options are available to those travelling lightly.
These are the main coaches and carriers offering service between Dublin Airport and destinations throughout the city:
- Dublin Bus: offers several routes through Dublin, headlined by the AirLink express bus with service to Connolly and Heuston railway stations. Visit Website
- Airlink: connects from the airport directly to Dublin city centre, as well as from local bus and railway stations back to the airport. Visit Website
- Aircoach: connects from the airport to several locations across the city centre, South Dublin and Greystones; stops at most major hotels along the way. Visit Website
- Airport Hopper: provides daily service to the airport from prominent locations in Dublin, including The Mill Shopping Centre, Newlands Cross, The Square Tallaght, the N4 footbridge and Liffey Valley.
- Ardcavan: travels to and from the Coach Park in the short-term car park to several destinations around the city, as well as Wexford, Enniscorthy and Gorey.
National Bus Services at Dublin Airport
Several other national carriers also stop at Dublin Airport. A variety of companies offer service, including Aircoach, Bus Eireann, Citylink, Wexford Bus, GoBus and many others. Browse a full list of carriers on the Dublin Airport website.